Frequently Asked Questions

We have tried to compile a list of helpful responses to questions that our previous volunteers have asked. We hope your questions are answered here, if not contact us. You can also download the entire list here. Click on a question and the answer will reveal itself.
Frequently Asked Questions
What visa will I need and how do I get it?

Business Visa

You will need to get a BUSINESS (EB) visa on arrival, not a tourist visa as you cannot extend the tourist visa. CLEARLY specify this at the airport/border. You will need a passport photo and US$35. While over here, you will need up to 6 passport photos for many different forms. Once in the country we will assist you in extending your business visa. For this you will need a passport photo and US$85 for a 3 month extension or US$160 for a 6 month extension. For 12 months the ever changing fee is approximately US$300. Both 6 and 12 month visas include the benefits of multiple unlimited entry into Cambodia. So holidays or weekends away become much cheaper and simpler. Extra passport photos are easy and cheap to get in Siem Reap.

Mission Statement

To provide high quality, yet affordable English language tuition to  Cambodian adults thus enabling them to improve their English language proficiency and, thereby, their future career and employment prospects.


Learn4Life always welcome contributions sponsoring directly to the students. There for it is a good idea to do it at least two terms.